View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:17 AM   #1191
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
This works fine for me.
Code:
[www.libraryofmoria.com]
include_in_ships: category
custom_columns_settings:
 ships=>#acolumn,r
Check that you have 'ships', not relationships and the necessary space in front of each line of custom_columns_settings.
That worked. I wasn't sure if I had to set the custom columns setting or not. I was able to set up my relationship column to have only the pairings.

Now I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of the ships in the column I usually use for category data. If I try to use replace_metadata in category, it gets changed in ships, which makes sense. Can I map a different metadata tag (one the site doesn't use) to the custom column (#fandom) I usually have set for category? Or is there a code to say that I don't want category set for that column?