View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 03:27 PM   #17
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
1) Was the epub you could open faster using the kobo reader a kepub by chance?
Koreader has settings for the density, as well. Plus you can use a font that is already more dense.

7) My HD has no yellowing with the frontlight. From the postings I think it may have been a problem for a limited batch.

8) There are posts that describe how to disable those.

Luck;
Ken
1) I will first have to find out what kepub is. Will get back to that.
7) I wonder if you are kind enough to post two pictures of your screen with the frontlight on? One at 30% and one at 100% in complete darkness - so I can compare with my screen? The user-uploaded photos I found online all have the yellowing. In one review video on youtube I didn't see the yellowing but the reviewer said it had a little yellowing in person but the camera couldn't catch it. In fact, I just saw photos of the new Aura, which was said having evener frontlight. These photos of the Aura show similar noticeable yellowing (at least on my low-end computer screen) as on my Aura HD.
8) I will search for those posts.

Thank you.

Last edited by jshzh; 11-06-2013 at 04:10 PM.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote