Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #161
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by adbosch View Post
I like the idea of aaa batteries keeping it charged for an extremely long time and allowing users to change them when and where required. I would gladly accept slight increase in thickness and weight for that.
Assuming the unit did stay charged like they say, otherwise it could get expensive quickly. My 1st ebook device was a Franklin Ebookman I bought through ebay and it was a battery hog. It was good for 4 hrs at most then you needed to insert fresh batteries. Even with rechargable batteries it was a pain. Even at only $13.00 I would expect to be able to load more than 5 books at a time too. Even the ebookman held more than that.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote