View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:03 AM   #1
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Obtaining prepaid CC

Discovered that using my VISA on internet shopping sites outside Sweden last year cost me a total of $362 during last year in currency exchange surcharges and other add on charges. Made me think it might be a good idea to get a card to be use for those purchases, so a card issued either in the US or UK. Is it possible to obtain such a card when I live outside those countries? It has to be a card that I can reload with money through PayPal. I know that PayPal offers cards to their customers in the US, but they don't for Swedes (and they would still add charges for currency exchanges). Is there anyone here not from the UK or US that has been able to do something like this?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote