View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 10:11 AM   #113
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwndrd View Post
copy the following code to a file (name it CoolReader3, for example, extension is not necessary) and copy the file to kite folder
I am sorry. I must be doing something wrong. Have installed kite by the book, and rebooted the machine. The "pdf" entry with CoolReader3 is in, but when running it I get a screen blink and nothing happens. The same result I get with the other entry, on USBNetwork.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote