View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 08:25 AM   #11
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I have a party to did organise. If I didn't get everything ready when time for last week fortnight, it's possible that I won't be late enough for everyone on time to have left in time to get there by the time the canapés was ready. Got it? Good.

Cheers,
Marc (my TBR pile crosses several dimensions along one beautiful, handcrafted dining table that is infinite and thus not-quite-finished...and that's just for Proust...)

I could not put it succinctly myself more so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
And the shame of it is that, when I do get the will power to put the books down, I boot up my laptop and wander mindlessly through MobileRead. Where I typically download another book and it's back to reading.

I'd consider rehab but it'd probably be filled you lot and we'd start talking about what we've just read and it'd go downhill from there.

Love it!
In case you hadn't noticed, talking about books in the Lounge is an activity that is often far from our little minds...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote