View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 09:46 AM   #153
Chevalier529
Chevalier529 will become famous soon enoughChevalier529 will become famous soon enoughChevalier529 will become famous soon enoughChevalier529 will become famous soon enoughChevalier529 will become famous soon enoughChevalier529 will become famous soon enough

Device: EnTourage Edge Pocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanjt View Post
Have you tried using different USB sticks? Remember all USB sticks are not created equal - some work, some don't. Also keep the size of the stick down to about 4 GB and make sure it is formatted FAT32.
Ivanjt,
I've posted to you in the other thread for new PE owners and resources etc that I was finally successful in my update and proffered a word of thanks. Your support--everyone's support--is noteworthy.
I'd like to take this opportunity to acknowledge once again a key player in having made all this happen too: Ktwombley...since much accolades have been given to Pablob lately...and rightly so. But without her input, we clearly wouldn't have what we have today...just my opinion. All of you are so incredibly gifted with computer script of which I am not--versed in other things but definitely not this; and so I appreciate folks like all of you who provide this gift to us; giving us much enjoyment with our new techonological devices. You folks soar way above my head...am I am so grateful that you do!
Chevalier529 is offline   Reply With Quote