View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 12:00 AM   #134
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool tv vs. books

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Paul Blackthorne is forever typecast as Harry for me. I found the series before I found the books, you see...
I didn't find The Gates until it showed up on Netflix, and then I watched it all in like a week, LOL.

(Yes, I know I'm WAY behind in this thread....)
yeah, the tv series led me to the books too. i really enjoyed the tv series (i have it on dvd and still enjoy it) and was sorry that it wasn't picked up for a 2nd season. but the books are a whole different ballgame and, in my mind, there's no overlap between the two. i don't picture any of the characters in the novels as the actors who played them in the tv series.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote