View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 02:43 PM   #15
Gronk
Zealot
Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gronk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, PW2, Sony PRS 950, 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
Calibre's DRM plugin seems to handle Topaz as easily as Amazon's standard DRM.

Positives: *Really* reading again, being able to carry hundreds of books with me to cover whatever mood I'm in.

Negatives: Not finding books I want to read (old and new) in ebook format. Not being rich enough to buy all the books I want.
DRM plugin doesn't work at all for me. Therefore I am unable to buy a book from Amazon unless I want to read it on my desktop. That's a pretty big negative for me.
Gronk is offline   Reply With Quote