Thread: Baen Covers
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #4
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
I have never had any trouble with my KK 3G, but I only use USB for books from BaenEbooks.com, Smashwords etc. My Amazon books come over 3G and I have never bothered or needed to download from Amazon to a PC and then use USB.

However anyone who wants to experiment it can try without cost using one of the Baen Free Library Books that are on Amazon, eg Fledgling, Agent of Change or 1632.

I have of course seen the missing cover problem on my Kindle Fire 2.

Oops, on reread you are doing what I am doing.

Suggestions.

download the ePub and convert to mobi.

Try both the Baen and Amazon versions of Baen Free Library Books.

Use the email to Amazon function, either from the Baen site or from your PC.

Hope this may clarify the issue.

Last edited by Little.Egret; 06-22-2013 at 03:53 PM. Reason: rereading the post I replied to !
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote