View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
sgoldin
SF/Fantasy Author
sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sgoldin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions
The Eternity Brigade: Final Edition--military SF

The thoroughly revised and updated version of what other people have told me is my finest stand-alone science fiction novel, The Eternity Brigade, is now available in ebook formats. (The older E-Reads edition, with a purplish cover, is still around, but it doesn't have the latest changes and updates. E-Reads assures me they will be withdrawing it from publication.)

The book is about soldiers who are resurrected over and over again to fight wars forever into the future, no matter how often they die--and about one soldier's desperate search for a way out of this deadly loop.

You can download 50% of this book for free to decide whether you're interested. I hope you'll enjoy this exciting science fiction novel of struggle and redemption.