View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #5
Sefiriot
Bujavid tekikin
Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Sefiriot writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: LG G3 D855, Samsung Galaxy Note N7000
Just about all the settings in Moon Reader are safe to play with; feel free to experiment. Actually I don't think there's anything you could do normally in the settings to futz it up that it'd implode. I don't think I've ever managed to hit anything that could futz the app up or be more than a minor annoyance, and I've been using MR for over a year now. Just remember to backup your current settings before you start experimenting, and you should be fine.
Sefiriot is offline   Reply With Quote