View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 08:08 AM   #22
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
^ I needed to get an audio CD as a present. It was about $27 on BN.com, not available in store, so had to be ordered. The price I was quoted was $44. I told the person at the register what the price was online, thinking they would price match, and his answer was simply "that's the ONLINE price" and "online is always cheaper", so I told him I'd go order it from amazon.com, where it was cheaper than on BN.com.

BN gave me no reason to do otherwise. They did not have what I needed in stock, so I had to wait either way.

Also, great that I get their coupons by email, but they always exclude ebooks. Why?!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote