View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 04:01 PM   #1528
Andy_T
Evangelist
Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andy_T ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod touch, iPhone, iPad, Kindle KB, NT, Fire, PW II
Hey, great :-)

Did you like it? As I said, I have to re-read them with my new experience of having read some 50 of the more current fantasy books. When I first read these, i had mainly read LOTR, Harry Potter, some Diana Wynne Jones and a lot of Science Fiction.

Best regards,
Andy

P.S.: seems there is also a second movie, "Day Watch" out, but seems to be available only in Russian. The first one was quite popular in Germany in a dubbed version.

P.P.S.: and, I have to add that these books are not as funnily written as the Dresden Files. They are darker and more gritty, with no puns at all (thought I'd post a warning :-)

Last edited by Andy_T; 01-08-2013 at 04:08 PM.
Andy_T is offline   Reply With Quote