View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 05:45 PM   #4
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Might sound silly but I will say what many others say. Is the battery charged? To me trying to process 700mb of files will chew through the battery in no time, and perhaps it has gone flat. I don't have a Kobo anymore (full refund on the Wifi.....long story...well not long just sad.) and I don't know if there is any battery/power management during processing and whether the Kobo will shutdown neatly if power is low while processing new content.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote