View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #9
GvilleBridge
Connoisseur
GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.GvilleBridge knows the chase is better than the catch.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Tablet
Anybody experiencing problems with Kobo Desktop 3.1? Yesterday I used it for the first time in a couple weeks to see if there was any firmware-updating activity. It crashed twice, so I redownloaded and reinstalled, and again it crashed. The crash comes after sync'ing, or maybe while trying to complete a sync, so I have to eject via Windows Explorer. However, Kobo Desktop is also crashing when the KT is not connected.

Reminds me of 1983 or 1995 or another year in the misty early history of tech.
GvilleBridge is offline   Reply With Quote