View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:40 PM   #35
stevensavile
Enthusiast
stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.stevensavile knows what's going on.

Device: sony
Hi... I'm Steve... I'm addicted to the internet. It's ruined my life.... I used to be a happily married man with a good career, prospects... then I found the internet...

Oh... ahh it's not *that* forum...

Let's try again. Hi, I'm Steve, I write. I've had a dozen books published by traditional publishers, got a few more on the wait out to bookstore shelves near you in the next few months, like the paperback re-release of Primeval: Shadow of the Jaguar (to tie in to the new series in the UK), Black Chalice, an Arthurian tale for Abaddon in the UK, and other stuff. I've just put half a dozen titles out on the kindle as something of a litmus test to see about publishing my next novel direct to kindle without ever approaching traditional avenues. I've done something similar once, a 'read along' where I set up a private forum and posted each day's new work as it happened, allowing a few hundred intrepid souls to read along as I co-wrote the novel with David Niall Wilson.

My website is here: http://www.stevensavile.com but I am hopeless at updating it. I intend to fix this, amongst other things, in 2011... including being more active in the diary/chats section... hope a few of you will tag along, throw tomatoes and heckle.
stevensavile is offline   Reply With Quote