View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 12:49 PM   #1
sherryk_us
writer/reader
sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs 950, Sony prs 505 and REB 1200
Apologies in Advance for Dumb Question

Folks, I've had my used sony prs 505 for a week now and I love it. But I have a question. What does the button on the bottom right do? I've been reading away on the Sony and never used it.

Last night, I tried pushing one of the little arrow keys and the sony froze up. I got it working again, but now I fear that button.

I downloaded the sony manual from online, and it calls this the menu button. But my screen is tiny (computer) and I can't tell if the manual ever really explains the button's uses.

I'm writing on the run as I have to leave soon. Again, I apologize if this is the stupidest question ever.

And thanks!

Sherry
sherryk_us is offline   Reply With Quote