View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 09:42 AM   #22
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
Nope! I am sticking to what I have. I just purchsed a new computer for me & next week buying a new computer for my son. I have been without a computer for 6 months & my sons 10 yr old computer died yesterday!
Welcome to the club. My Dell PC died 6 weeks ago after 3 years and I had to buy a new Dell Windows 8 PC. Wow, is it faster than the old one.

I also had to buy a new 2013 Dodge Dart run with 100 voice commands as well after my old 2002 Dodge Neon died. It took me 3 weeks of in driveway practice to memorize those 100 voice commands.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote