View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #86
tigran
Zealot
tigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austentigran has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Aura One,HD,H2O,Touch,Mini,Kindle 3+DXG,Nook Simple Touch
I tried it on Aura HD and the storage upgraded nicely (to 32GB). HOWEVER, there are two big problems:

1. The light doesn't work anymore. Pressing the light button causes the lamp symbol to appear and I can change the brightness but there is no light. Could I have damaged the actual leds on the sides?

2. The top right corner of the screen is no longer sensitive to touch. I can touch anywhere else on the screen but top right corner is dead. Again, could I have damaged the IR sensors in that corner?

Please help. Should I take the cover out again and see... I guess that is my only option.
tigran is offline   Reply With Quote