View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #350
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post

I didn't even know I was more color sensitive than others until I looked at my first Paperwhites, so at least something good came out of the returns merry-go-round: I learned something about myself. I wish I were less color senitive, as the color blotches on my PW have gotten more pronounced in the past two months.
That's a shame. It happened with the PW I just sent back too, I think I told you that. I'm hoping because my current PW is mostly color hue free, it'll stay that way. I guess I'll see.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote