View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #15
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
It's certainly a nice piece of kit, but I've got a Galaxy S now and updates from Samsung have been lackluster and slow so I hesitate a bit. Slow can possibly be blamed some on the carrier and their approval process, but each update has introduced problems not there before which is all on Samsung.
I've got a Galaxy S too, but I have to say that my wife's Galaxy S2 is much slicker out the box. If the S3 is the same amount better again, then wow.

Graham