View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 09:38 AM   #9
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Recently I started adding our paper books to my copy of Calibre, so that we've got a complete record of all the books we own. I've got a couple of MP3 audio books which I'd also like to add. I've added tags for both paper and audio books, and in the case of MP3s, I've added the files to the book's folder. Ideally, I'd like to add the MP3 files to the formats list.

A quick look suggests that this can't be done with a file type plugin, would anyone care to prove me wrong? Or tell me that it can be done some other way?
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote