View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 07:59 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Total speculation. Just like the tablet itself.
There's nothing wrong with speculation. I even think it's a good thing. As long as you don't believe everything, but be critical about it.

That Apple is going to announce a new device, I think we all agree on that. However, how that device will look and what it can do, that's where the differences start.

Nate thinks that it'll be some kind of tablet, I think it'll just be a new version of an existing device (either Itouch or Iphone), which might possibly have some extra functions for ereading. But we could also be completely wrong and they'll anounce a deal with Sony
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote