View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 12:08 PM   #18
brainvision
Connoisseur
brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brainvision ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet, Kindle Paperwhite
Yes I already knew CC, but I can't always use it'cause often I don't have a internet connection!

Anyway I worked hard but then I finally solve the problem.. For both PC both notebook I had to create a rule for udev so that now the system know the device I ply plug into it..

If someone need it I can share it, no problem.. Now also adb works like a charm and gMtp seems to be speedy..
brainvision is offline   Reply With Quote