View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:03 AM   #9
Julius Caesar
Addict
Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Julius Caesar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSacredSoul View Post
503 batch.

My screen is terrible. More pink blotches than white actually. But I'll live with it. Sending it back to Amazon, especially when you're not in the US, is too time-consuming and too much of a hassle.
How do you find out the batch number?

Sorry for your problem, I thought by this time Amazon would have fixed the screen problem. Apparently, they didn't.

Last edited by Julius Caesar; 01-11-2013 at 05:07 AM.
Julius Caesar is offline   Reply With Quote