View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:03 AM   #2
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
I don't have the iPad mini, but I also sent back my replacement Paperwhite (for refund) because of screen issues. I ordered the 7" Fire HD. I think it is great for reading. I use screen dim and the sepia setting. I don't have any eye strain issues using it. I can even read outside in the sun. My only complaint is the weight and the battery life...I do have to charge it every night. I hope to get a mini for Christmas. If I don't, I will enjoy using my Fire and save my pennies for the next gen mini.
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote