View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:56 AM   #24
Alex Bleach
Enthusiast
Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alex Bleach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC - PDF & Kindle Desktop
I think measure your own success is a good tip. Some indie, first time writers expect to sell as many as a leading author in a few months and except for a few freak exceptions (like 50 shades of grey) this doesn't happen. My book is free, so I don't make anything off it, but I'm happy if people enjoy it and are reading it.
Alex Bleach is offline   Reply With Quote