View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 09:46 AM   #12
SHOECHICK
Addict
SHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheeseSHOECHICK can extract oil from cheese

Device: Red Sony 505 and Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechansen View Post
How big of a discount at Dell.com? If you pay retail (or buy from a Sony store) for a 505 you are crazy at this point. If you look around at stores around you, they are often in close out for much much cheaper. My buddy told me Wal Mart in my town (Brick, NJ) had started carrying the reader and accessories, as well as the local Targets. I went to get a few cans of dog food tonight and decided to see what they had over in end cap for the reader. Red clearance tag listed at $220 for the 505. Granted I got mine about a year ago for $200, $220 is certainly a decent price for it. I would pay $20 more for the 505 vs the 300.
I'm in Canada though, our Bricks and Morter stores don't carry them. The 300 is $259, I paid $299 for my new 505 which came with a $25 book gift cert, so it is close to your $20 difference.

Last edited by SHOECHICK; 08-26-2009 at 12:51 PM.
SHOECHICK is offline   Reply With Quote