View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #4
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by emellaich View Post
I think you answered your own question ... its up in the specs you listed and that I excerpted above. However, this is the one 'promise' that makes me doubtful about their ability to deliver....
Duh, I guess I should take my ADD medication :-) Didn't see the "touch panel" part.

But if it is stylus-operated, like iRex, the screen contrast may not be adversely affected. And yeah, I'd love to have a high-contrast, clear, finger-touch e-Ink screen.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote