View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #28
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
No QI, I don't mean this.

I'm talking about how comfortable is reading with that display, but I can only invite you to try it by yourself as soon as you can have a good amoled display like that in your hands. How else can you experience that low backlighting from your laptop/pc/tablet lcd? No way.

Unfortunately there's only a couple of tablets (Toshibas and Samsung 7.7") with amoleds out there, since they cost too much.

But before summer, Youm displays (foldable amoleds) will be out. They may give another cut to e-ink readers sellings. If you'll already have a 5" smartphone with an amoled display in your pockets, you will be less likely to buy a 6" e-ink, especially a new one, if you already have one from 2011 or 2010 = market stagnation

Last edited by lorenzoens; 01-28-2013 at 03:09 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote