View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #7
mycurlylocks
Addict
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Shorter lines doesn't mean the sales will be bad.

First, we have to remember the cellular versions are in the pre-order stage, they are not ready for sale. So who knows how many are waiting for the cellulars.
Second, how many might have pre-ordered because of Hurricane Sandy?
Third, probably many in the northeast US have more to worry about than buying an iPad Mini.
Fourth, many retailers have supplies of the iPad Mini, where the iPhones were so limited. So shorter lines at the Apple stores.

I was truly amazed this morning, I live in a very small town. We have one Best Buy and that's about it for electronics. Unless you count WalMart. Anyway, at 7:00 am this morning, they had to hand out tickets to get into the store at 8:00. By 9:30 their entire stock of Minis were gone. I don't consider this a town interested in technology, so I was truly amazed.

Last edited by mycurlylocks; 11-02-2012 at 01:45 PM.
mycurlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote