View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 03:58 PM   #9
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
I'm not too excited about privacy from ads. I'm fighting a losing war against them, in general. Websites have more unavoidable ads, or roll-overs, or pop-ups. If I'm going to be barraged with ads it might as well be targeted correctly.

As an aside, this issue for iOS isn't signficantly different than it is for Android OS, just that Apple is trying to grab a bigger slice of ad revenues. I surely don't have sympathy for the ad agencies whining their revenues will drop if they can't ID us.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote