View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 07:06 AM   #15
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
Right, I guess you can use the web version. But aren't you missing the cloud for everything except music? And aren't you limited to streaming video rather than downloading it? Maybe I don't know what services are available from another tablet - I'm curious ti know though.

One thing is for sure though; its a lot harder to access the cloud and video features on a non-Fire OS.
Actually, it's quite easy. For books, I use the Kindle app. For music, I use the Amazon MP3 app. For Prime Videos, I use my browser.

I have no idea on downloading video, since I don't rent or buy the stuff.

What else is there?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote