View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 06:25 PM   #109
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
Nobody answered me yet as to whether audiobooks and/or graphic novels count. I'll delete these if they don't, though I will be woefully behind, my attn. span is terrible these days. The ones I have finished, I can reccomend, because I have not listed the books or audiobooks that I have started then abandoned because they didn't capture me...

I'm counting my audiobooks. Heck, it takes longer to listen to some of them than it would if I read the printed story.