View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #11
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
I don't think those words mean what you think those words mean.
and other who decided to post non-answers.

I don't want to get into a slanging match - but I can see Jack has deleted his original thread in disgust. Perhaps some people should READ the threads before replying. The original question was a problem connected with the covers after loading the new version of Calibre - I asked if any other MR readers had experienced this problem so we could post a message to the long-suffering Kovid (who writes the program).
Yes - I do know how to load a program update - my 40 years as an IT person probably allows me to do this extremely "complex" task.
If you can't reply politely, don't bother. I normally would not respond but this is about the 3rd time I have had rude and dismissive replies to a fairly neutral statement or question, something I would never do to even the most "newby" member of this group.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote