View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeReader View Post
My understanding was that he converted the diagram to a pure bitmap, and that was displaying fine.

Shaggy, I'll send this info to Irex, hopefully they can fix it for in the upcoming firmware.
Just to be clear - the original PDF displays on my unit as it does in DeReader's pics. The diagram image when copied from the PDF and pasted into a new PDF retaining its format also displays as it does in the pic. However, when the diagram image is converted to a bitmap, and then that bitmap is made into a PDF, the image displays fine. Also, when I made a new PDF with very simple vector graphics in Foxit, that displayed OK. So, I don't know if it's an issue to do with displaying vector graphics per se.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote