View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 11:07 AM   #8
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
We have a Nor'easter impacting our area at present. I couldn't make it to work because of flooded streets. The roads looked like car graveyards with all the abandoned vehicles. The schools have been closed for the past two days, and since the two days before those were holidays (a teacher's day on Tuesday and Veterans' Day on Wednesday), our grandson is ecstatic! He told us, "I have a six-day weekend!!!"

I don't think we'll be going anywhere anytime soon.
WOW!! Where in the Tidewater are you? My husband grew up in Newport News. The weather has been crumby here in NoVA but there hasn't been any flooding and the kid's are in school, well, not Ryleigh. She's still coughing from the croup so I've kept her home.

Because Ryleigh's not feeling well, we've just been staying at home and watching movies. We got the Pixar movie UP that just came out on DVD. We've watched it 4 times now (Ryleigh loves to watch movies over and over and over and over...). I'm starting to know the dialogue!

By the way, my oldest and much loved nephew was born on a Friday the 13th so I consider it a Lucky Day!!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote