View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 08:41 AM   #13
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
In what's available to see, if you look closely at the size relationship between the headphone jack and the device itself, the screens are not much bigger than 4" high.

A plus for two screens; you don't need a jacket because the screens close together thus protecting them. And doing it this way you could have your text on one side and a dictionnary on the other. Or a touch screen on one side to take notes associated to the other side's text...

Open your minds here, other possibilities could exist. My computer has two screens. When I do graphics work such as CAD or photo retouching, I have my drawing or picture on one screen and all open tools on the other. I also often have Word on one side and a pdf on the other.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote