View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 08:58 AM   #11
Ansem_93
Zealot
Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Ansem_93 could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You are sending using the send to device button and not say emailling them, or using save to disk or copying them by hand or using the content server. And you haven't turned off the metadata writing plugins.
i'm sending with the button or dragging on kindle icon. i don't try with email.
And i have tried both to convert before send and to send an epub so calibre converts automatically.

What did you min with "using the content server"?

I had controlled,all the plug in are green (enable),there only 4 plug-in disable(gray) in the section "metadata source plug-in"
The external plug-in that i have installed are:
-kindle collection
-quality check
-manage series
-view manager
-count pages

Last edited by Ansem_93; 03-24-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Ansem_93 is offline   Reply With Quote