View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #484
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Why are you developing for the Kindle anyway? I still have a version of Charis from your first (?) time you posted it on my PW. Got rid of the compact and smallcaps version. It looks ok, line-spacing and all. The weight is a bit heavier than Baskerville, but they look almost the same. Gentium Book Basic (the Gentium that Blossom made a bit fatter) and Gentium Book (that was already fat) both are a bit heavier than Charis.
Because some have said that that Charis SIL is a bit on the small side. So I decided to see if I could make a larger version with just tweaking the numbers. I figure this will be the last versions of Charis SIL. I may have a look at Gentium SIL and see how that one looks. But for now, I'm happy with Charis SIL.

Also, for those that plan on embedding fonts, the smallcaps version if very nice if the eBook does use smallcaps.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote