View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:23 PM   #12
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I handle it by not planning my reading at all. I tend to "wing it." When I finish a book. I poke around a bit looking for some ideas... which usually results in me buying a book and immediately reading it. Other than a few irresistible bargains I might come across, I don't really have a formal TBR list of any kind. I used to, but I got tired of feeling guilty about ignoring it, or skipping entries, and generally just letting it get all impossibly big, unwieldy and rather pointless—so I stopped. Now I'm a hippy-type, free-range, listless reader.
I'm with you; reading for me is for fun and relaxation, not record keeping or statistics.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote