View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:57 PM   #51
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
Oh by the way... very minor stuff... but you can swipe between apps on an iPad. Not sure iPhone, I frankly never tried. But on an iPad, swipe four-fingers left or right to move between open apps.
I know that of course.
But my problem with iOS always has been: No real multi-tasking.
Someone a few posts back used the term "task switching".
That's a perfect description.
On Surface RT on the other hand, you can place 2 apps next to each other. Run them both in parallel. Even divide the screen between the 2 as you please.

Re. multi-tasking, my ranking clearly is:
#1: Surface RT
# 534: Android
# 2.456.234.345.789.321: iOS

Last edited by mgmueller; 11-03-2012 at 10:02 PM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote