View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 07:49 AM   #73
Saturday
Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage (3G)
The screen on my Paperwhite is flawless, but I'm in the UK so I don't know if they came from a different batch to the problematic American PWs. It had one small greenish blob when it arrived but that began to fade as I used it, and by yesterday it was gone completely.

I was upgrading from a KK with lighted cover, so I'm very happy with the change. It's a lot easier on my eyes in the dark.
Saturday is offline   Reply With Quote