Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #277
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by bukutas View Post
I still love my 360 (using last sw-update). But my new tablet (Galaxy 2.7, GT-P3100, Android 4.0.4) can't read its storage via USB-adaptor.
I want to transfer ebook files (already downloaded to tablet) onto my PB, 'cos it's much nicer to read with e-ink display.
Android recognizes other storage systems (SD, USB-Stick etc). Why not PB??
Connectivity would be so cool!
The PB only works as a USB guest, not as a host. If your tablet can work as a host, then the PB should show up as an external drive on the tablet. If they are both guests, then neither will see the drives of the other.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote