View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:34 AM   #17
AncientGardener
AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AncientGardener ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I should also add that as I get older I find myself hating the tv ads more and more. I just don't want to be yelled at/coerced/tempted to buy some useles object or other in my own living room.

Luckily we have the BBC channels here so at least when there is something good on I'm not interrupted.

Thing is, my OH can read and have the tv on at the same time - I can't concentrate on my book with the tv on so I have to either watch the da** thing or go to another room.
AncientGardener is offline   Reply With Quote