View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 07:48 AM   #543
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfeet View Post
I also had received free from Google, their cr48 netbook, which was their first somewhat beta chromebook, and I've grown to like that a lot, but interestingly enough, the last update or two, seemed to have thrown enormous changes at *this* operating system--Chrome--and the Desktop now looks a lot like my android tablet, so it seems google is perhaps merging the two.
I'm curious. I haven't heard about Chromebook for quite a while. Is it still alive and well? At least Chrome the browser is on Android now.
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote