View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #40
Antoinekamel
Addict
Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ABC W p2
I would love a Nook because of the turning-page bottons (I don't like Kindle Touch's absence) and Glowlight. By the other way, I've dropped my Kindles (Keyboard before and now Touch) a considerable number of times. The even got a crack on the bottom left side and scratches in the bezel, but the screen never got affected.

Maybe some Nook owners got the same experience, but what is said is only a suicide remote control in free fall. I don't know if my head would resist (and I would hate TVs even more).