View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 06:50 PM   #48
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
The 64-bit version for Linux, on Ubuntu 10.10:

When I click on the Search and replace button, everything goes haywire: the Sigil's center pane expands and the entire Sigil window expands beyond the limitations of my desktop (1024x768). Subsequent clicks anywhere result in the entire Sigil window jumping left to right (alternating every-other click—apparently to show first the right pane, and then the left pane of the Sigil window on my desktop) none of the panes will resize, and I can't close the app (in the normal manner) because everything has basically become a moving target that I can't hit.

Everything seems to work fine until I want to search for anything. Then.... BOOM!

(A higher screen resolution isn't really an option with my current video card in case that happens to be part of the problem)