View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #175
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Well, I want them overwritten. I usually download metadata using isbn extract plugin. I like that it fixes the names, title. I'm talking about storing filename info because sometimes wrong metadata gets downloaded. That happens very rarely. The lesser of two evils certainly is to loose a few free books, stories than to have a messy library. Still thanks for your suggestion.

P.S. That comment is if I understood correctly that title, author info is overwritten in calibre with those options. If there is a way to make it not overwrite filename in a folder, I would like to do so.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote